15/03/2017 by Admin 0 Comments
National Nutrition Day 2015
Did you know that the National Nutrition Day we commemorated every year on January 25? National Nutrition Day inception 55 years ago was to remind us of the importance of the intake of healthy and nutritionally balanced for the survival of all mankind ranging from children to elderly.
We know that one feature of the developed nations are nations that have high levels of health, intelligence, and high labor productivity. Thirdly it is influenced by the nutritional state of the person. So to achieve a state of optimal nutrition and health to consider the quality and quantity of food and drink consumed by the principle of balanced nutrition.
Balanced Nutrition Principles consist of four (4) pillars of which is basically a series of efforts to balance out nutrients and nutrients that enter the body weight regularly monitored.
Messages PGS (Balanced Nutrition Guidelines) are as follows:
1). Thankful and enjoy a variety of foods;
2). Many eat enough vegetables and fruits;
3) Make it a habit to eat the side dishes containing high protein;
4) Make a habit of eating a variety of staple foods;
5) Limit your food consumption of sweet, salty and fatty foods;
6) Make a habit of breakfast;
7) Make it a habit to drink water that is sufficient and safe;
8) Make a habit of reading the labels on food packaging;
9) Wash hands with soap with clean waters flow;
10) Perform enough physical activity and maintain a normal weight
Well, if you have fulfilled the criteria tenth of Balanced Nutrition Guidelines above? Happy National Nutrition Day!