15/03/2017 by Admin 0 Comments
Healthy Tips When the Holidays
Not wanting to mess diet, follow these tips to maintain health during the holidays:
1. Remember the initial commitment and struggle during the diet before the holidays, in order to help you to consistently resist temptation.
2. Eat the right time and do not stay up too late to avoid snacking-snacking unnecessarily.
3. Fill your holiday with sports or doing activities that make the body moving. To avoid boredom, try a new sport during this time you want to try.
4. Choose a meal that provides healthy food, when eating outside the home.
5. Get a grip on choosing the type of food. Limit consumption of fried foods or use a fat lot like milk, butter, and mayonnaise. Replace your sweet snacks with fruits that are rich in fiber, or select a dessert labeled 'sugar free', 'low calorie', 'low fat' or 'high fiber'.
The last thing most important, ensure that you relax during the holidays. You are allowed to try a little 'treats', but know we can help you get back to a healthy diet.